Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hottest slovenian guys " Rok Klavora "

oH guys! What up's guys? Do you guys miss slovenian guys? They are really so hot right. I think a lot of girls in the world so jealous this country. Before we meet another hot slovenian guys, i would like to ask you guys. Do you guys know, what is the traditional sport in slovenia? Give me your answer and let do sport in slovenia.

Rok Klavora

Who is Rok Klavora?
He is a hot slovenian gymnast guy (I think, he should be model, do you guys think like me?)

When was he born?
16 August 1988

Where was he born?
Slovenia




How he became a gymnast?
He started his first 7.mesto - parter , Ostrava , 2007 and trained at the sports club. His coach, Dejan Jovnovic (I love when he plays gym, do you guys love him?)

What are his hobbies?
He likes watching films and doing gym

What is his first team?
Slovenia National Team

Awards and nominations?
2nd place - parter , Maribor , 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment