Saturday, July 9, 2011

'Who are the Five Celebrities You'd Like to Sleep With'?

I was watching Cougar Town and Courteney Cox's character was talking to Busy Philipps' character about who the celebrities they'd like to sleep with. That got me thinking. Hmmm....who among the local celebrities would I like to go to bed with, if given the chance? Of course, this is just a hypothetical question but still, I feel like a kid in a candy store or that a genie has popped out of a bottle and is willing to give me some candy! Anyhow, here are my Top 5 choices, from my most favorite and so on -


1. Wendell Ramos - chunky and hunky and really nice eyes and butt!



2. Cogie Domingo - he's the mestizo guy on the left. He recently returned to doing movies and he did 'Muli' and this was where this picture came from. I think he even looked hotter now that he's a bit older.



3. Rayver Cruz - He's probably the youngest in my list and also the reason why I watched Cinco several times!



4. Marc Nelson - very articulate and very goodlooking too!



5. Jay Manalo - probably the oldest in my list but I'm sure he's still daddy-licious!

By the way, this post is just pure fantasy and was just based on a conversation I saw in a Hollywood TV series. It's for fun and conversation! Who are your choices?

0 comments:

Post a Comment